this pillow makes me feel like royalty
"this is the risk celebrities take when they take nudes. if you don’t want them leaked, don’t take them" wow. so true. if i dont want my money stolen, i should just not have money. if i dont want my house to be broken into, i should just not have a house. if i dont want to get injured, i should just not have a body. if i dont want to die, i should just not live. incredible
Reeeeeeeeeeal frustrating that when women are called “crazy” for having normal human emotions and reactions, it’s like a way to dismiss them and not take them seriously or make fun of them for their feelings and actions because lol crazy wimminz amirite.
But if a guy throws a bratty misogynistic entitled tantrum in the form of a killing spree, everyone suddenly wants to protect him.
Woman having emotions? CRAZY DUMB BITCHES LMFAO
Guy murders because he didn’t “get sex” from women? YOU CAN’T TALK BAD ABOUT HIM, HE WAS MENTALLY ILL. YOU’RE GENERALIZING MEN.
The only sort of pictures you should be reblogging of Jennifer Lawrence
have unfollowed 20+ blogs on here already and i will unfollow anyone else who reblogs nude photos taken NON-CONSENSUALLY from these women. it is sexual violation (fueled by the objectification of women) and anybody who participates that is the literal scum of the earth
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
^^ ESPECIALLY if it violates or humiliates her in the process
people who are reblogging leaked nudes:
Seriously, those were private pictures meant for certain eyes only. If you can recognize how messed up it would be if someone was peeping on you without your consent, how can you think it’s okay that people’s private nude photos were broken into and spread? Why are you looking at and/or reblogging pictures of people’ bodies that you were not given consent to see? Leaked nudes are not just violations of privacy, they are violations of consent and it goes hand-in-hand with rape culture (and misogyny tbh, because it almost always happens to women, and it’s women who are shamed, victim-blamed, and punished for it).
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Stop hating yourself. Try going one day without saying anything bad about yourself. Try complimenting yourself. Do it again. Buy yourself dinner. Put soft things against your skin. Listen to your favorite songs. Eat ice cream. Eat ice cream naked. You have to spend the rest of your life with you. You’re all you’ve got. Be kind, start loving yourself.